top of page
SF WSD Photography Contest
A photograph can speak a million words. Your photograph can inspire others and bring “Hope In Sight”. Tell your story through a power photograph, a photograph of your work that you have been already doing and yet to find visual recognition.
Basic Submission Guidelines For The Photographs:
1. The contests are open for online submissions only
2. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
3. Photos submitted must be at least 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no more than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Images should be no larger than 2MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
4. You are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted.
5. All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
6. Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
7. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
8. We reserve the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our discretion.
9. Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
10. All pictures must have accurate captions, written in English only, and contain all the information described in the guidance on captions.
11. All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
It’s time! The World Sight Day photo competition is live. Help us mark #SFWSD2020 and draw attention to avoidable blindness and vision impairment. Theme of photo should be Hope in Sight.
bottom of page